Friday, November 03, 2006

no news to report

before mamsis or trink harass me for my lack of posts, i'm just going to write a little blog post about nothing.
these are the things i did today(this is my first bullet post):
  • slept in
  • made french toast out of french bread and josh made sausages and we ate them on our new yellow plates
  • went to bed bath and beyond for a crock and an olive oil bottle (also bought pretty new table cloth with complementing napkins; perfect for x-mas guests!)
  • went to lunch with some work pals
  • got my hair trimmed by my pal
  • watched 'the lake house' with her
  • ate dinner with josh
  • watched 'march of the penguins'
  • typed this lame post

hopefully my future posts will be more interesting

3 comments:

Lise M. said...

Hey, in a contest, I would win for most boring! To prove it, check the NEW POST on my blog!
Miss you...

Anonymous said...

When's the next post Lucy? It's been more than a week! What gives!?

Lise M. said...

Where are you? Buried under new snow? Skype cna't find you and neither can my telephone. Miss you...