Friday, November 17, 2006

whoo-hoo, my life is great!

the title of this post came from swipes during a skype conversation. catherine and i have a giggle fest everytime we talk. i like talking on skype, because you can see the person you are talking to, (except catherine who doesn't have a webcam) so it's more like being there in person, but it's free, which is even better.

because i talk to my family so much on skype, i don't really think that i need to post stuff on the blog. not much happens here, so the few interesting things get passed on through skype, intstead of here. but i have a birthday party tomorrow, and a trip next week so hopefully i will have interesting things to share soon.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I heart skype too. It makes me much less homesick over here.

You should try to keep blogging, though. It's not just to update us, it's also like a journal for you. That's why I blog everyday (right, ha ha) :)

I expect pictures from you LA T-day!

Lise M. said...

Yeah - where are your L.A. pictures?

Oh, and I need to post someting new on my blog, too. Just keep trying...